Thursday, July 16, 2009

Kate Ground Wikipedia

Al Lado de la Embajada de España

Yes, right there, is that it begins (or ends) Liberty Street.
And in this case I'm thinking I want to go once and for all maternal home I think one thing comes with the other, no?
Anyway, I will, but for now here I leave what some artists expressed in that regard.
The former are more literal (a the letter and the other in the English title, but good), but I struggled with the other more JEJ.

The Shawshank Redemption

A film such that whenever you are on TV to see it hooked me. No, it has a special magic. With respect to the director is as rare, the rate has been responsible for some projects loose (the remake of The Blob and the sequel to The Fly - that of Cronenberg also remake ) and once you see it on this or The Green Mile (based on a play by the same author as this one, crazy, no?) That breaks. A note deserves the subject of the narrator, that someday I will devote some time, but, despite being a fairly low communication method in the movies, generally pays very well (no shortage of examples.)

Think

Aretha is not only the Queen of Soul, but it's probably the most important female singer ever (say it is head to head with Frankie and some more in general) and a person who gives so much emotion to what he sings I'm completely with Obama's chosen to sing at his inauguration. This topic is in the section that glorious singing loudly (that great expression, no?) "FREEDOOOOOM" and you know what you are saying (beyond words).

Brazil

probably already talked about this movie, but I think it is closely related to the topic at issue. I think it speaks of freedom in many ways, but especially freedom head. Dgiamos that is a topic that shares 1984, no?

Redemption Song

know it's an obvious choice, but the truth is I killed him and not thinking of alternatives occurred to me. Surely after 20 minutes of this is published I happen 5 best, but I think if there is something to which this issue is free (songs of freedom saying, right? Long time no hear it.) Same general is something I think Reggae. Anyway it's always more JEJ.

Bue, I hope you are happy wherever they are, under the yoke of who they are.

Greetings, LEFEVRE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment