Wednesday, August 5, 2009

E.coli More Condition_treatment

I feel pretty, and witty and gay

In this edition of "Internet sites made by people (they call it Web 2.0) but not has (almost) hits" we bring you a note on my tastes and my tastes mariconeros particular.
Yes, because we all have (I believe) a gay side and here is where the sample.
In this case with a rubber and a movie (not to break with tradition, no?
worth noting that the meaning of the modern Gay associating it with "Homosexual" (crazy) and not associated it with the original Alegre (as in the title).

Erasure

At a time now hooked me enough to listen to these guys I believe sexual orientation evident. But beyond the music that I find VERY gay, right? It's not like Elton (who is a big, obviously) that music transcends genres (in my opinion) but something more festive (I think that has to do) and although CRAZY. Very good (especially recommended topics such as Stop, Chains Of Love, Sometimes or Love To Hate You).

Wizard Of Oz

Great movie that included in this post because for some reason the gay community has always taken as their own (I think because the CG likes Judy Garland ). Is definitely a great movie that if, indeed, has been affected by the passage of time (particularly in some parts) and the fact that music is not helping (though has a couple of songs that are very good ) but even today is huge, besides that at the time was very innovative.

As for today will be played shortie, I hope as they have been satisfied.

Greetings, LEFEVRE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment