Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Baby Arrival Greeting

Como decía aquel tema de Los Calzones...

... "I always follow you everywhere ...", that sounds very encouraging if fobal a box, but if a person think that's where we go a little bit of mambo, no?

And that is precisely children, what we are going to speak today.

For this they selected a total of 5 little songs that talk about how one person can be a little sick in the head (and possibly consider it romantic, no?). Yeah, I know there is one that is stealing the money there because it re predictable, but good, let me live too, right?

on the list I did not include people who do not follow a partner or purported partner because I think that would be like a horn to joraca, but then I say if the sun would have no reason to complain when sang The Beatles " I'll follow the sun "(maybe could have asked for a restraining order as in those areas - England That Is), or directly if the poor leader has no right to be let alone those of SBS of and Korn .

Every Breath You Take

The best known, yes, but surely some people still think it is romantic rather than say "Oh can not you see you belong to me". It's the classic case of a person who failed to take no for an response (perhaps the same prostitute, the other song). What is worse is not the only song on this theme (I think quietly, "Can not Stand Losing You" can go the same direction).

Never Gonna Give You Up

to me at least let me think. Because at first seems a statement, but the "make you see" I do not close completely and I like a bad horn. Aside: it's coming from Rick reason enough to select it as something good.

Hovering

This stage is tree after I stopped listening to them, but, as Marie said, perhaps referring to a mosquito or something, but may refer to a mental patient who insists on more than the person "try to escape." That does not sound very good, right?

Eye In The Sky

This topic boys Alan Parson's Project able to make a theme (and accompanying video fine) but pretty scary creepy, at least for me, it's like more than a nervous paranoid back ends. Selected particularly because my girl likes this band and theme.

Skatanic

for this topic guys Reel Big Fish meido able to put many sounds macabre (including a gloomy voice, let's call it) between through an issue very ska (the name gives it away maybe?). For me the definition of unhealthy attitude, because not only limited to observing but plans to act. In my opinion Ultimate stalkería issue.

An honorable mention for Hey Joe Hendrix of , an issue that lies between the midst of the madness stalkerismo and vindictive, very cute kid this Joe.

Bue, and that's it for today.
I say goodbye to all of you saying. stalkers who are reading this blog: think again before someone gets hurt.

Greetings, LEFEVRE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment