Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Wooden Fingerboard For Sale

El Hermano Gay del Zorro

I was already past the date that dolobu (and especially perhaps the next month is more complicated to bring me something.)

Finally, on this occasion, and partly following the line of previous post, here I send you a selection of opportunities where one can feel their feminine side (call it that) comes out and mariconea like crazy.

The title of the post is on the film of George Hamilton, the truth is too that I can not see, but at the time seemed very funny.

The Green Mile

Great movie, based on a Stephen King book variable (do not know if I talked about this, but the guy goes from things giants like The Shining and The Shawshank Redeption to Children of the Corn or Dreamcatcher) in which a death row inmate turns out to have special powers. The issue is that the first 2 times I saw her (fortunately being accompanied only by myself) lagrimié enough, particularly in a scene near the end (say the last scene really emotiva, no vamos a spoilerearla). Yo que se, veanla y después me dicen.

Radiohead

El pasado Marzo fui con Mariana a ver a Radiohead a Buenos Aires (está bueno como lo tiro así de la nada, no?) y en esa oportunidad tan mágica, llena de luces y sonidos me pasó algo raro que nunca pensé que me pasaría.
En 2 oportunidades distintas, primero durante el tema "All I Need" (del disco In Rainbows) y luego al final del toque con el tema Creep (del disco Pablo Honey, me asombra la cantidad de información que voy tirando, así, como bobeando, no?) me quebré (pero bien) y pude disfrutar de ello abrazándome con mi chica.
Un momento touchy, al menos para mi.

En fin, si desean pueden contar sus experiencias, digamos... menos que rudas, donde demuestran que también tienen un corazoncito ahí y no un agujero negro digno de ser estudiado por Stephen Hawkings.

Saludos, FABRO.

P.D.: Me olvidaba. Se ve que la gente de Quilmes es de los pocos que entran acá, porque ni bien yo Erasure put something on the track they used in advertising new JEJ.

0 comments:

Post a Comment