Friday, February 4, 2011

Ortho Total Kill Inscet Killer

Pan Quemado

I was a kid, my mom liked to make breakfast food for dinner from time to time.
remember one particular night, when she had made breakfast after a long day at work. That night long ago, my mom put a plate of eggs, sausage and bread badly burned in front of my father. I remember waiting to see if anyone noticed! However, although my father noticed it, reached a bread, smiled at my mother and I wonder how I had been at school. I do not remember what I said, but I do remember seeing smearing butter and jelly on bread and eat it. When I rose from the table that night, I remember hearing my mom apologize My father burned the bread. I will never forget what he said: "Honey, I love the burnt bread."
Later that night, I went for the kiss goodnight to my father and asked him if he liked the bread burnt. He hugged me and said, "Your mom had a tough day at work is very tired as well - a little burnt bread does not hurt anyone"
Life is full of things imperfect, imperfect people. I am not the best in almost anything, I forget birthdays and anniversaries like everyone else. But what I've learned over the years, is to learn to accept the shortcomings of each one of us - and decide to celebrate each of the differences other - Is one of the most important things to create a healthy and lasting ... where a burnt bread will not break a heart.
could extend this to any kind of relationship. In fact, understanding is the basis of any relationship, whether husband-wife or father-son or any kind of friendship! "So please pass me some bread, and yes, the burn is good"
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you know, at this time are waging some kind of battle. Anonymous

0 comments:

Post a Comment