Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wedding Invitations Wikihow

Stop by

Today I will discuss the first part of something I've wanted for a long time. Recently, thanks to work for the site credited LR21.com got to go I touch the Peyote Murderer next Wednesday in the Summer Theater. Luckily I will not be alone in this crusade, and will also enjoy this benefit MarianaZRB beautiful and multitalented.

This will not be the first time I can have free access to touch (mainly another chance was very noticeable that I did), but this is the first to do it with a Press Pass.

At some point toyed with the option to create a site like "magazine" for the same purpose, but, fortunately, I did not do it for this time (we will see later if you do that or no - Nico?).

was not easy, because missing about 20 days before the event occurred to me discuss it with my boss, who then forgot I had to remind them, and finally arranged everything with the people of kooks (just in case I sent an email to confirm, but if everything is safe, JEJ).

Anyway, today it was only to advertise and which saw the preview. Then comment on what was the thing.
Greetings, LEFEVRE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment