Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Samples Of Wedding Welcome Letters

Film

was thinking to do something at least remotely related to what I do. Let me explain: I am a lawyer, and as such the law is my profession.
therefore I think it's good to do a series to be specific, Criminal joining films. Then, to the delight of young and old (no, but ta) include the text of each article of the Penal Code specific and put a movie in which this happens (if it may have been the main plot, but if not well be just the first that comes to my mind).
At any time feel free to leave a comment with suggestions for movies or other media fall within what is being described.
The thing would be that if there are several figures take only one (I will not find many movies as nuclear verbs) and I will try to have a daily dose.
At best that would suggest this, as well as entertain the idle mind of the passes (say no) here, would be to help someone to understand the figure in question (I tend to be pretty graphic in my way of thinking , and maybe the image will help someone.)
As this is a pilot project can fall at any moment, and I decided to use the Penal Code for that I will not include crimes not in this (as a violation of copyright, for example).
Greetings, LEFEVRE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment