Monday, May 16, 2011

Amphetamine U.s. Patent

The key to the hidden world of the pharaoh Learn

The text of the Zohar is difficult to read in parts, since it seems tasteless, does not thrill, surprise and lead us to react. I see this all the lulls. What can be done if we are separated from the spiritual state and we have to connect with him? How else can build the connection method? The state to which I have to come close is beyond my feelings and desires. However, urging me how I can get close to him? A small child looks forward to a driver: A driver will look great for him. A pilot is even greater. A fireman is simply a hero. The child sees and wants to follow examples. Has a sense, an example, vision, and connection. He can visualize the desired state in which there is ego. The very nature forces him to this desire. Then, it moves so selfish, driven by his desire, impulse, and vacuuming. We face the hidden world. It is hidden, because now I have no desire for it, both I do not see and I reject it. It is not even opposed to me since I would see it as hateful, disgusting, repellent. But I have not got that. So how I can be closer to him? It can not be seen because I have no desire for it, and organs to perceive. They gave me the opportunity to read about it, but I hear words and not know what I mean. I have not in me, in my world, all I know, no similar phenomenon. If I talk about this hidden world through the words of our physical world: "The Sun", "moon", "an elder", "Mountains", "sea", "hills." This puzzles me even more because I start to imagine what is happening in our world and not spiritual. As a result, these words made me even more distance. What can be done? Therefore, the Kabbalists use the language of Kabbalah. Reading the text written in the language of Kabbalah, you are prone to a few mistakes because you see that Kabbalists speak of something unknown to you: technical terms that describe the desires, clarifications, screens, lights, grades and different numbers. All this is technology that tells us something up for me. This text is much easier to read: It's less confusing. Why was The Book of Zohar hidden throughout centuries? Our time was expected to not confuse people and begin to materialize. Until Baal Sulam HaSulam wrote her on The Book of Zohar, it was very difficult to read. If the masses had begun to read it, who knows what could have imagined. Even now, there are "masters" that connect the parts of human body with spiritual activities: the right to grant, left with reception. They tie a red thread in his left hand, and this means the fix for them. They have failed to spiritual attainment, and believe that this is what happens in our world. Not transfer this to the inner feelings, we discover the spiritual forces. We have to continue reading The Book of Zohar with perseverance and wait for the lights hidden in the world affects us. And it works! We have a most powerful book in its impact that the Zohar. Unable to connect to the otherwise hidden world. You need an adapter, an intermediary. What is this intermediary? You talk about something unfamiliar, and you persist with your friends to aspire to it. Although still not have to aspire to, but if everyone says it is important and that is hidden, you begin to feel impressed by what still remains empty for you and give it importance. Why? Because it is important to your environment. Although it is not important for the environment and they just work on you, this is enough. Then, you can develop a desire for the spiritual world that is opposed to us, and you can not desire it. Therefore, we reach spirituality, under the desire, without a wish.
Otherwise, never to reveal the spiritual world, or revealed under pressure greater suffering, when we come upon impact, will hasten the spirituality of desperation, not because they develop a desire for spirituality, along with your friends. This development is called the path of suffering, and not the path of Light. Decide what you want! If you get a chance to advance to the light, wake with the desire that sucked up the environment, but not take this opportunity, suffering happen to you because you have to move in accordance with the plan of creation. It follows that the only free choice we have is to advance, either by means of good or evil. But the fact that we must move forward, it is beyond doubt. You only have a choice between two paths, as a child who may choose to become good or stay bad. The end of the path is determined and known, and time has been fixed. Everything was given initially, except your focus. So now we're at the point of an extremely important decision: Do we see the medicine in reading the Book of Zohar? It is true that I want to sleep, nothing disturbs me, the text appeals to me, and totally tasteless. The Zohar makes me sleepy ... but this is the true state. You are shown to have no connection with spirituality. Get now the desire of your surroundings! Each is responsible for providing mutual security to others, to wake up. Then, because of a full awakening, when we wake up the whole world, the Surrounding Light will come and make a small change in us. And immediately start to feel what is written in the Zohar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment