Monday, May 16, 2011

Bunionette More Condition_treatment

Light of the Torah reforms to the person

Our sages said, "I created the evil inclination, I created the Torah as a spice" (Babba Batra, 16). The question of the spice is as our sages said: "If I leave them alone and keep My Torah, the light could be reformed" (Yerushalmi, Hagiga, 6b). So there is a power in the Torah that reform of the person, referring to the evil in man, ie to have the desire to receive it for granted. - Rabash, Steps of the Ladder, "man is created in the Torah" We see the purpose of creating the worlds and was completely souls with a purpose: to correct any award, which is called Dvekut [accession ], "equivalence of form." The Creator said about the Torah, "I created the evil inclination, I created the spice." In other words, after a person receives the Torah as a spice [medicine], the evil inclination [ selfishness] is corrected for this is to give, as written in the Zohar, " The angel of death [selfishness] is converted into a holy angel [of love].

0 comments:

Post a Comment