Monday, May 16, 2011

Funny Things Wedding Card Things To Write

Learning is not for us, is it? Only

In fact, humanity has not made a single real step in the pursuit of happiness. Since I aspire to happiness, I have to first understand what it is. What is that joy in nature that I must reach? I understand that everything is programmed so that all resources and laws of nature are at my disposal. All I need is to use them properly, and will gain happiness. Instead, however, mankind set goals and artificial attempts to act in its sole discretion, as a kid who just "want" something no matter what. We did not study the laws of nature nor do we wish to meet with them, and are not willing to accept the existence of a single global system. We recognize the physical laws and other facts of natural science, but the laws of human relationships are meaningless to us. The refuse indiscriminately. Family breakdown and depression continues to progress. However, we are confident that this issue has nothing to do with the laws of nature: "I do not lola broke but broken." People can hardly be reconciled with the fact that it is in a system that works in them and connects them with thousands of shackles. And we have no choice but to study the laws of nature. The best we can follow, more we can get. When people fully comply with all of them, reach the point of harmony and perfection. However, the person does not want to hear: "I'll do it my way, learning is not for me." Problems teach us anyway. In this sense, humanity is more intelligent than a stubborn child, rebellious. Thirty years ago, warned international fora on the need for urgent changes in society and in our attitude toward the environment. However, nothing has been done since then. The child is stubborn by nature, it still lacks understanding. But the "powerful of the world", who seems to have grown, however shows his narrow view

0 comments:

Post a Comment