Friday, May 13, 2011

Silvercity Court Ottawa

310 reward worlds champion liar

Talmud Eser Sefirot , vol. 1, Part 1 "Histaklut Pnimit", item 7: Our sages have said: "The Creator is intended to bequeath to each just 310 Worlds" .... It's like a person who says to his friend, "Work with me for a moment, and I will give you all the pleasures and treasures in the world for the rest of your life." There is really no greater gift than this, since the rewards are absolutely incomparable to the job, and that work is in this world, a transient world, worthless, compared with reward and pleasure in the eternal world. So is there or not reward after death? : After that death? If the body animated dies, is buried. But if the selfish desire dies, then that's not the end. After that it is necessary to "revive the dead, dead desire.
First, you need to "bury" the selfish desire, read the prayer in commemoration of it (Kaddish), blessing the Creator for the fact that my selfishness is dead. I say: "You have killed my selfish desire and I'm very grateful for that! Now continue working. Revive the dead and give them the good intention of the grant! "

0 comments:

Post a Comment