Monday, May 16, 2011

The Most Cocks Sucks In A Day

How can achieve the true reality, if a "researcher" and all measurement tools continue to change?

What difference does it make if I researched the world is changing all the time, while I am, or the world is constant, while I'm always changing? If no change, I will be unable to say anything about the world because I will not have the means to measure it. After all, the measure is only possible between two changing parameters on the basis of the relationship of each other. Determined a relationship between them, and this becomes a unit of measurement for me. Use this unit to measure everything else. Two parameters are unequal among themselves, two points in space . I measure their relationship, which determines the difference between them, and accept it as a unit of measure: for example, a degree of temperature or ten inches. Then use this unit of measurement for measuring all other events. Begin by saying that I found any difference. However, using it as a base, I will measure all other differences between the properties, strengths, locations in space, and desires. No matter between what and why, but always measure the difference, changes. If nothing changes, nothing can be measured, I just lost all feelings . If no changes are happening now, I seem inanimate world. This die, and I lost all understanding, conscience, and feeling as if nothing existed . Our life is an experience of a state, but a sense of change from one state to another. And if the changes between states are called life, is that I can have two ways of life: One is when life changes outside me and the other is when life changed within me. If I assume that life goes on and change out of me, this is called life in this world. The life change in me is called the spiritual life, life everlasting. Life always means change, it all depends on where I notice it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment